4/05/2005

Dear Brittany...

Hi Brittany;
Probably sounds creepy or something, but I was thinking about you again lately. I ride the 60 home now, your house is really close to one of the stops. I think about you when we pass by the stops, it's just by the ravine and Minchau, where we went together. Again about Nika and Lucky, we used to walk them in the ravine a lot. I don't know if you remember. Lucky has probably passed away by now, I'm really sorry. The first sleepover I went on ever was at your house. I remember that I was a little jealous of you sometimes because your parents had a lot of money. You never flaunted it, though. That was one of the things I liked about you. We rode in a limo on that birthday of yours. I can't remember who else was there, I think Anna might have been, and your cousin. If I remember correctly, all the girls were hitting on him as well as we knew how to in Grade 5. It was pretty funny. We rode a limo, it was black. I remember us standing up and yelling out the skylight "IT'S BRITTANY'S BIRTHDAY!!". I was surprised your parents didn't get mad because they were pretty strict. We were out in the limo for quite a while, and it was the only one I had ever been in, it was so fun. And you were my best friend and were there too, so that made it all the more better. When your dad paid for it, I watched him pay cash, and it was all 20s. I was surprised because I'd probably never seen that many 20s in my life. There were at least 9; and I was just stunned, lol. Little kids....We all slept on the floor downstairs, it was funny. Something else I remember about you was your watercolor pencils. I think they were your favorite method of media, like I said before, you really loved art. I remember the one time we ate too much junk food at your house, and you threw up, and I felt so bad about it. I felt like it was my fault or something, I was famous for that. Thinking things were my fault...
I also remember your newts. I remember you told me how you fed them blood worms, and I was so grossed out because I thought they were giant bleeding worms. When they weren't, I was a little surprised, but it sure was funny. I forgot what they were named :( Sorry about that...
I don't know. I just really wish I could talk to you again. Or that you'd like, appear out of somewhere, or I'd run in to you on nexus or something. You were going through sad things earlier than me, I'm so sorry I didn't understand. I ran into some of those things later, and I feel really bad for not understanding before. I guess you don't get those kind of things until you go through them yourself.
Another thing I remember is when you went to Marine Land. You really loved dolphins, and last time I knew, I think you wanted to be a marine biologist. When you came back, you brought me a paperweight with an Orca on it, you were intent on people not calling them killer whales. It was really pretty, I still have it. You also brought me a purple pencil that said "Marine Land" on it, and had pictures of marine animals. I was afraid to use it before because I was worried that I'd sharpen it so much that the logo would get cut off. I used it a lot later on, and the eraser is still gone,but the pencil is still around. It sounds so dorky, but I want to keep that pencil forever. And the paperweight too. I was really mad a couple weeks ago and I wanted to throw it at a wall, but I'm glad I didn't.
Well, I'm going to continue talking to Jeff and Brent now. Wherever you are, I hope you're sleeping well. And that you're still doing well in school and stuff.
Miss you,
-Rach

No comments: