8/21/2005

My thirtieth post, oh my god.

Okay who cares.
Now that I've gotten that out, onwards with things.
My blog is a whiny bunch of shit. I just read some random guy's blog, and it was really funny, and I was like hey, why the shit don't I do something interesting? That was a terrible run on sentence.
Anyway, the next few weeks are always the worst weeks of the year.
Why?
BACK TO SCHOOL!
Good old me, still being 15 years old and beginning Grade 11, I still have 2 years of joyous school left. God damn my parents for not screwing in 1986.
School is okay-- the course work isn't that hard, and if I'm lucky I can pass everything without trying very much and get honors. Unfortunately, my school is full of preppy Diesel/FCUK bitches, my best friend is moving away and I'm going to end up alone eating my lunch in empty hallways like last year.
Joy.
Anyway, now that I'm done my short rant, I better get off to clean my room because it's a huge fucking mess (I'll probably end up sleeping).
Farewell to whoever is reading this.
Most likely no one.

No comments: