8/14/2005

i am sick. sick sick sick.

It's true, I'm sick of so many things.
01. I'm sick of annoying customers at work. I'm sick of them telling me what to do, and thinking they're smart, and can get by the rules. I'm sick of them being rude.
02. I'm sick of spending my money on impulse purchases. I need to learn how to save, but everytime I want to get around to making a savings account, it never happens. I need to quit procrastinating.
03. I'm sick of my inability to have one night stands, except when I'm drunk. I'm sick of how emotionally involved I get.
04. I'm sick of eating too much and not being able to stop, or not having the power to. Even, not having the motivation to.
05. I'm sick of assholes playing shitty songs on the radio. I'm sick of turning to every station and not finding something to listen to. I'm sick of the fact we have no CD player in our car.
06. I'm sick of the shitty bus service to South Edmonton Common because Edmonton Transit and Ralph Klein are retarded.
07. I'm sick of the fact that Trent is moving away.
08. I'm sick of people's ageist bullshit.
09. I'm sick of being bored and having it seem like there's shit all to do, anytime.
10. "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."

No comments: