11/27/2005

No hard feelings...bullshit.

I think one of the hardest feelings ever is knowing you have no one to talk to. It's hard when the people you knew almost as well as yourself are physically or emotionally gone, and going to anyone else to discuss something feels funny. It's like they knew me even better than I know me, and they were always there to help out because they'd tell me how I actually felt.
I'm not really good with things like that. Sometimes I lie to myself to make myself feel better, but I always realize the lie in the end, which isn't cool. Then, not only do I feel guilty for lying to myself, but I feel dumb for doing so. It's like "I should've told the truth to myself and accepted things at face value at first, even though I know I couldn't have, or wouldn't have anyway."

The mind is a terrible thing to waste, but sometimes it's a terrible thing to use.

No comments: